
Sydney totally has my eyebrows. Poor gal. She couldn't have some cute ones that never need a tweezer, she's got a painful road ahead of her. Or she may be an au naturel kind of gal. Who knows? Seriously, it's not even Brooke Shields territory.
Anyways, I've decided to post here, that I am actually one of the only people in my large group of friends/family who seems to have voted for and believe in Barack Obama, and feels good about that decision. I know, I know, everyone isn't happy with this decision, but I never voted for the last guy, and I can see where his leadership got us. Democrats aren't all bad. One has gotten us out of a depression before, one can make our economy turn around again. And I believe in being hopeful about the future, it's just in me. I saw somewhere someone said Heavenly Father is not a republican . . . or a democrat.
Now, I've said my piece. I'm off the soapbox. And still wondering why I have a cold after 2 weeks. One that started with a sore throat, became a horrible chest cold, moved into my head, my ears, and now my eyes are watering. Does this seem off?
At least I've managed to get both my daugther and husband sick. Oy veh. If you're gonna go . . go big!

3 comments:
Quite honestly, if I hadn't been so forgetful and actually registered, I would have voted for Obama. Nate voted for him. I love your post, well written! I think it's really sad that people are reacting so negatively--especially here! I don't have bad feelings about Obama, not like I did with Bush and his opponents.
I voted for Obama as well. I wasn't passionately for him, it was sort of a lesser of two evils deal (the idea of Palin as VP terrified me!). But now that he's won I am excited to see where things go from here! Anywhere but here seems that it should be better! And of course it's so awesome to have witnessed history in the making with the first African-American President getting elected! It made me cry when I watched his acceptance speech.
Way to have the courage to voice your opinion. It is pretty amazing to think that my husband has a better chance at being president now. Ha! I loved reading all the catch ups on your blog. Sydney is such a sweet heart. I totally empathized with her about the costume store. They are scary!!
Post a Comment